[Loch-soilleir] URGENT NOTICE

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 06:45:55 PST 2009

Unto the Serpentine Populace of Loch Soilleir doth HL Hedwig von Luneborg
send urgent greetings.

 I have happily served this barony for the last two years as your seneschal.
 December brings nigh the end of my tenure.  It is with mixed emotion that I
step down.  A bitter sweet thing is the end of tenure for a group such as
our wonderful family here in the Loch.  January will be my final meeting as
seneschal and to that end is the reason of this urgent missive unto you.  I
can not extend my tenure beyond January.  As of January Round Table, which
happens to be the Saturday after populace, we will no longer have a
seneschal for Loch Soilleir.  This fact means we will no longer be a viable
group.  Lord Brian has willingly served as ER Deputy but cannot in good
faith take over the office as he will be moving on to Law School in some
other distant realm too soon after taking office.

So, we need applications ASAP for this office.  Please send your application
to me, the Baron and Baroness and the coastal regional seneschal.  You can
find the application here:

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

Also, please include a copy of your membership card and copy of your TX DL
with the number blacked out if you desire.  These are to prove you area paid
member and legally live in our kingdom (paperwork being what it is and all).

I can not stress the urgency of this need enough.

In Service,

HL Hedwig, seneschal (exiting stage left)