[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts & Soup

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Nov 23 06:40:44 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Artisans & Scholars of the Loch,

My daughter, Belle, has requested that I hold Fiber Arts night
tonight, to complete her 15th name-day.  (She has sleeves to cut, and
does not wish to lose a day in idleness.)

If you are in town, please come to work on your projects in good
company.  I will have soup and hot cider on the sideboard.  Since
many of us have been released from our toils and duties for the week,
I will open my doors an hour earlier, at 6pm.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig