[Loch-soilleir] duty calls..

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 15:26:13 PST 2009

At this rate I'll be lucky to finish by about 2 am just to get the tile in,
will still have grouting tomorrow :(

So far no mist here closer to the practice area.  I know we had at least one
new person hoping for loaner armor (Clyde who enjoyed watching the fighting
up at BAM.
Alexis

Does that translate to "Armouring night at Alexis, after helping him finish
the tile floor" if practice is canceled?

Its been misting/raining here all day, in League City, Hoping a local person
near the practice fields could let us know if practice should be canceled or
not.

Drake