[Loch-soilleir] Thanksgiving thoughts

Michael Silverhands silverhands at verizon.net
Thu Nov 26 16:48:38 PST 2009

Unto our extended family come greetings from Michael, Sahirah and
Michael Jr.:

It's been quite a day... and quite a year... of unexpected downturns.
"Little Bit" woke us up at 4 am this morning, climbing into our bed,
too sick to finish the sentence "Mommy, I'm sick..." before he showed
us that yes; yes, he was. o.O

And... well... it's just been that kind of year.

But we've spent the day with each other, and love fills our house.
"Little Bit"'s tummy is feeling better, and we were able to enjoy
some take-out dinners from a neighborhood restaurant. We are blessed.

Just as we have been blessed to know all of you, and to still count
you as friends and family.

So, I gently rise and softly call to all of you: Happy Thanksgiving.
There is much to be thankful for.

Michael, Sahirah, and Michael Jr.