[Loch-soilleir] Serpent's Toil of Loch Soilleir

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 12:06:37 PDT 2009

This is to the Members of the Order of the Serpent's Toil of Loch Soilleir.

All others can delete this message.

Thank you

Unto the Members of the Order of the Serpent's Toil of Loch Soilleir, I send you greetings.

Her Excellency and I have received a request that We grant Permissions to Conflict with the Name of Our Order from the Barony of An Crosaire in the Kingdom of Trimaris.  They wish to start a Baronial Award for the Martial Arts and name it the Order of the Serpent's Coil.  As Toil and Coil sound similar, this presents a conflict.

And so We do ask the Members of our August Order, Yea or Nay, do we Grant Our Permissions to Conflict.

Please reply off-list to me at:  chemistbb3 at yahoo.com

Thank you

William
Baron