[Loch-soilleir] populace this week

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:27:58 PDT 2009

This coming Tuesday night is populace meeting.  I know we will need to
discuss Tourney by the Loch (TBtL) and have officer reports.  Is there
anything else we need to put on the agenda?  Guild principals and other A&S
folks please send your information to Madog so he can make a single report
during the meeting.

Because we have decided to do a quarterly revel starting in September we
will not have a separate officer's meeting at this populace.  We need to
nail down details for our up coming event.

Email me with anything you'd like on the agenda or if you have questions,

Hedwig, seneschal