[Loch-soilleir] FIGHTERS!! war practice this weekend!

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:37:46 PDT 2009

Since Tuesday night practice was rained out, for everyone who's itching for their weekly exercise, there is a War Practice hosted by the Shire of seawidns this Saturday.
10AM

1720 W Beasley Ave

Ingleside, TX

That's on the near side of Corpus for all of us in the Houston area, so it's a good bit closer than their usual event site.  Come on out, and let's do some good drills in prep for BAM and Gulf War!

Anyone interested in carpooling, let me know.  That's a long way to day-trip with no one else in the car.  My truck can carry 3 passengers with all their fighting gear.

Centurion Madog of Glastonbury