[Loch-soilleir] Heather Dale House Concert

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Mon Sep 28 06:59:20 PDT 2009

YOUR HOSTS:  David and Lissa Jurgens

WHEN:  Wednesday October 14th, 7:30 pm

WHERE:  Our house in West Houston. (details sent with reservation
confirmation)

Please join us as we host Celtic music artist Heather Dale and
instrumentalist partner Ben Deschamps for an intimate evening of music and
fun.  There will be limited space, so, please know that a RESERVATION will
be REQUIRED.  Please reserve you space via email to djurgens at swbell.net.
The confirmation will include address and other details.  Light refreshments
will be available.  There will not be a cover charge but a suggested
donation of $10.00 to go to the artists would be appreciated.  CDs will also
be available at the show.

You can find more information about Heather and Ben here:
www.heatherdale.com and www.amphismusic.com.

Regards,

David and Lissa Jurgens