[Loch-soilleir] Accepting Applications for Local Herald of the Barony of Loch Soilleir

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 06:55:16 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Populace of the Barony of Loch Soilleir and the Coastal Region of Ansteorra!

Just a reminder that Loch Soilleir's Local Herald Office is open for
applications.  To date I have not received any applications for this
office.  If you would like to apply, please send
your application to me at coastal at herald dot ansteorra dot org, with a copy to the Baron, Baroness, and Seneschal of Loch Soilleir.  The application should
include a completed copy of the form found at http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf , and a scanned copy of the front and back of the applicant's up to date membership card (PDF format preferred).

Yours in Service,

Herr
Dietrich Strobelbart
Coastal Regional Herald