[Loch-soilleir] [Stargate] From Genevieve and Annes...with Love

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 21:32:22 PDT 2010

I would like to add my thanks to my servers, Tiger, Merowyn and Sigfus.
This was Tiger's last event before heading off to the Air Force next month
and it was certainly a pleasure to see him; Merowyn has always jumped in
wherever she can help so thank you again; Sigfus has helped with the
Longship breakfast before, but I thought he should see how it is done in
more civilized company.  Well done, Sigfus, and thank you again, there just
may be hope for you yet.

Cheers (and thanks),
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with.