[Loch-soilleir] Email List

Lauren laurmm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:54:55 PDT 2010

Just as a note, the Loch email list has been rather inundated with spam
messages in the last few days (on the order of 20+ messages a day yesterday
and today). That means that if you post something to the list and it gets
flagged for moderation, I might miss it in the large amounts of received
spam in the moderation queue.  Since we moderate all new members to this
list (as a way to also cut down on spam), this is particularly true if you
are new or have never posted to the Loch Announcements list before.

If you make a post to the list and you are worried that it might not have
been received, you are more than welcome to email me at LaurMM at gmail.com to
find out if it got flagged for moderation so I can look for it specifically
(and also clear your moderation flag).

Thanks!
Anne
Loch Webminister