[Loch-soilleir] Loch-Soilleir Digest, Vol 48, Issue 18

Diana Steelquist baroness_cateau at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:46:39 PDT 2010

Please look at the list below:  If your name is there, you have a job for the upcoming event.  Please confirm with me that you can do the activity or if you need anything else.  I need a CHIV COORDINATOR.  Otherwise I am taking the highest ranking chiv fighter on site and giving him/her control. <evil laugh>

name
game/event
Supplies needed

Ann Barrington
Feast
Call, email to check on status

Annora; Avatar and Maggie will help with sign in
Gate keeper (Troll)
make sure she has seed money, deposit stamp, sign in sheets; waiver sheets

Brandon & Tristan
rapier melees
tennis balls

Cael
May pole set up
large metal pavilion pole from storage shed

Cael
set up baronial pavilion; set up gate and game pavilion
pop up pavilion; three tables;

Cateau
Balloon foam pop
6 cans shaving cream, plastic tarp; bring water ballons

Cateau
Blind tag (heavy fighters)
need to make blindfolds; will need list poles and rope

Cateau
May pole
need six rolls of ribbon, safety pins; using pole from baronial pavilion

Ebi
Castle building game
will need many empty boxes, need to make blindfolds; need a couple of pvc pieces three inches in diameter to measure wall gaps

Katya
Chariot Races
3 tarps (William will bring, need to email reminder)

Little John/Cateau
Pin tale on Donkey
purchased

Magdog
Ogre ball - watermelon stomp - chiv game
need melons

Magdog
A&S Competition
find out if he will bring cups, beads for scoring.

Maggie
balloon hats
balloons have been ordered

Neassa
Cooperative foot race (blue boards)
purchased

Neassa
noodle knights (kids game with paper crowns)
crowns purchased, need to buy eight to ten foam noodles

Rhi & Ebi
Cupcake decorations
bake 2 dozen cupcakes (freeze), need icing, sprinkles, small candies, etc.

William
baronial/personal pavillion; red pavilion
pavilions

Wyllow
Dragon tag
use ribbon bracelets on kids as they run; will make a great looking 'dragon'

Wyllow
Pass the cup
need to purchase plastic cups

chiv melees