[Loch-soilleir] Hospitaller Moving out of Barony

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:17:19 PDT 2010

Today there was a major sneak attack by Real Life; I am moving Friday August
6th clear across town to the Energy Corridor.

I have turned over garb (more than I began with, due to the Sewing Circle's
efforts!) and the handouts to Willoc, because she will be here slightly
longer than me.

Hopefully my deputy can step in, or someone else can pick it up.

I've really enjoyed being a part of this barony, and I hope to occasionally
make it back, and I will certainly be making Lochtoberfest and whatever else
I can manage.

Thanks,

Si'le