[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts Guild

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 11:32:16 PDT 2010

Greeting to the Loch,

I invite all interested parties to my house for Fiber Arts Guild on Monday, August 9 at 6:30 pm.  We have not special activity planned for this week.  However, we will be interested in learning what you would like to have planned.  Therefore, bring your ideas and your current project and come and visit.  If you have no current project, come for the ideas and visiting.

My address is 174 Hospital Drive, Angleton, Tx.  If you need directions, I can be reached via email.

Lady Penelope