[Loch-soilleir] Domesday updates

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 07:20:19 PDT 2010

Keep me and Anne the same
Bors

In a message dated 8/4/2010 2:51:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
honeyfrog at gmail.com writes:

Greetings,
Once several months ago at a populace I mentioned  updating the Domesday.
Then I posted about it on the list.  I got  exactly TWO responses.  So, I am
going to update the officers and that  is all unless people want to start
sending me info now.  Updated  awards is important and any new contact
information.  I will finalize  the Domesday 3.0 by the weekend of the party
at Williams (that will be  about 12 days from now.)

In service,
HL  Hedwig
Loch-Soilleir  mailing  list
Loch-Soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org