[Loch-soilleir] LochTober Fest II

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:50:21 PDT 2010

I just over a month, it will be time for LochTober Fest II.

Through out the year, we enjoy events through out our Fair Kingdom hosted by other groups.  We have fun due to the work of the members of the hosting Groups.

It is now our turn to return the favor when we host LochTober Fest II.

Many hands make light work so now is the time to come forward to help put on this event.  I am looking for all you good people who suffer from helium hand.  And I am especially looking for the newer members of Our Barony to step forward.

Here is what we will need:

Set-up and Take down crews

Gate staff

Port-o-Let person (Maybe sort of a newer-part-time position - check to be sure the Port-o-lets are stocked and that there is hand sanitizer every so often through out the day.)

I am not sure what our feast steward is planning, but I am sure he will be happy to have help cleaning up after feast.  We may also need a server co-ordinator.  We will definately need servers for the head table.

We may need someone to co-ordinate the Chiv and Rapier Melees.  I have tried to contact the Loch Champions, but I have not heard back from them yet.  I would like to have a back-up plan just in case.

I anm sure there are other position and jobs I have forgotten and I would appreciate it if you would contact me off-list to step forward to fill the positions or remind me of something I have forgotten.  You can also contact the Co Steward, Katya, at Populace Tuesday, 8/17/10 as I will be out of town.

Thanks

William