[Loch-soilleir] Thank Goodness I Don't have to go to Pennsic II - The aftermath

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:58:40 PDT 2010

I would like to thank every one that showed up Saturday to help me clean out some of the stuff out of my freezer!

I had a good time with everybody who showed up.  Thanks to everyone that added to the tables of food and drinks/  I will not name names since I am bound to forget someone.  Thanks to Godwin for prodding everyone into the practice. Thanks Hedwig and Gunthar for bring Talisman over.

And yes, Thank Goodness I Don't Have to go to Pennsic III is in the early planning stages.

William