[Loch-soilleir] Question regarding Charter Painting

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 11:48:30 PDT 2010

Thanks for the responses, all. I can't wait to see everyone!

I think Modius or I have sent directions to everyone who asked for them. Please
contact me privately if we missed you.

When we get together this evening, we can also talk about whether Monday is
still the best night, or if we should consider changing to a different night.

See you soon,
Sara
sarapenrose at yahoo.com