[Loch-soilleir] Sad News - Scam!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Wed Dec 15 00:16:36 PST 2010

Confirmed with Rebecca (2am phone call) - this is a scam.  Her
identity has been stolen.  She is safe, but can't get into her email
to send this message.  The thief will ask you to send $2500 via
Western Union to Donna Ready in Wales.

Know any good Norsemen eager to go a-viking? I have Donna's address
in Wales.

--Willoc

Message: 1