[Loch-soilleir] Yule stockings

Diana Steelquist baroness_cateau at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:21:42 PST 2010

Hi Delphina,

I would plan on about 30 stockings. There may be as many as twice as more depending on the turn out.  A couple of peices of candy are always appreciated.  I usually end up with a nice variety of Christmas chocolates at the end of Yule in my stocking.  Small games, little tokens or toys are also neat items to give/receive.  I mostly concentrate on getting cool stuff for the little kids.  I love Oriental Trading for that kind of thing.

Bring a good sized stocking because it will definately be full to overflowing! The stocking fill has become a great Loch tradition.  I am happy I was there at the start.
See you on Saturday!

Cateau d'Ardennes
"Deeds not words"