[Loch-soilleir] Two boxes for Soilders in Iraq

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 07:35:34 PST 2010

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that contributed to the boxes.  25.00
was donated from which I purchased the following.
2 boxes Granola bars
1 can of mixed nuts
1 can of cashews
2 bags of beef jerky
Little boxes of cerebral
1 jar of sunflower seeds
1 pack of red twist licorice
2 packs of tic tacs
3 bags of trail mix
1 box of Runts
The Dark Angel of Death (AKA Her Majesty) donated some wonderful  skin
protection and care items.
Penelope baked and super packed cookies (everyone think “whole” thoughts)
Gwen and Steve donated Candy Canes and stocking toys.
I was hoping to fill one box and instead sent two boxes. I included a card with
a short note about where the Loch is and the website for the SCA.  If anyone
took pics and puts them on FB, I’ll share them to my cousin.  If you missed the
reason.  My younger cousin is stationed in Iraq. We sent these boxes to the
members of his platoon who didn't get a box from home.

In Service of the Dream
Maggie