[Loch-soilleir] [Hou-announce] Viking lecture at Houston Museum of Natural Science

Snaebjorn Hakonarson snaebjorn_h at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 12:04:46 PST 2010

So who else is going? I'd like to meet a few other vikings while I'm here. (I know that I've only been to a few functions but that is more due to work than anything else.)

This sounds like a truly great lecture as well and I'm hoping to add some more information to my research to better my understanding.

Snaebjorn Hakonarson