[Loch-soilleir] Demo

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 17:32:19 PST 2010

We have an opportunity to do a demo on March 6.  Brazoria, TX is having a Heritage Day.  I know someone that is active in their group and asked her if she would be interested.  She indicated they would enjoy having an SCA demo.  We could set up for fighting or only do A&S or a combination.  It could be morning, afternoon, or all day.  There is a parade already planned for about 10:00 am.  If anyone is interested, please let me know so I know what to tell them to plan for.

Penelope Miriam Darling