[Loch-soilleir] Demo

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 14:08:51 PST 2010

I will have to get with the organizers of the event.  If we have fighting, it will need to be outside (weather permitting).  Otherwise, we may be able to get a place inside, or at least undercover.  As to the time, it can be anywhere between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.  Personally, I would prefer early afternoon.  Set up about 11:00-12:00, depending on what is good for others.

Penelope