[Loch-soilleir] Loch Shed

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:24:37 PST 2010

I agree with the no hording...but if they are plastic, consider recycling
them instead of puttting them in a land fill.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Kathy Cofrin <kcofrin at flash.net> wrote:

> throw em away!  No hoarding!
>
> Kathy Cofrin
>
> Baroness Katya
>

> Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engins!

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion