[Loch-soilleir] Loch Shed

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:36:11 PST 2010

Montgomery Count Pct. 2 has a recycling center that takes everything except
batteries, tires, green/blue glass and styrofoam. They have a big bin for
"mystery" plastic that either has no number or is over # 3. I know that is a
long way to go to recycle some plastic but Loch does have events coming at
Camwood very soon. If one of your folks wanted to bring it to my home which
is on the way to Camwood, I would be glad to take care of it for you.