[Loch-soilleir] Loch's Gulf War Food Group - LAST CALL!!!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 08:50:51 PST 2010

If you want to be a part of the Loch's Gulf War Food Group, this is your last chance to join up.  The cut off date will be Wednesday, 3/1/10 so we can get a final head count and schedule the meals.

I will need names and when you intend on arriving at Gulf War for planning the meals - and your duties with the Food Group.  (Food don't cook itself and the dishwashing fairy can not get vacation that week...   LOL)

I will do my best to publish a current list tomorrow, but if you are in doubt, send me an e-mail!

William