[Loch-soilleir] Loch's Gulf War Food Group - Current Roster

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:33:28 PST 2010

Just spoke to Alexis...
He'll be by camp most nights in time to help with the leftovers, but Teresa & Caitlin are planning to actually eat with us.
Caitlin will be arriving Sunday with her dad, Teresa is arriving on Wednesday with Neassa.
Dalan says he'd like to participate as well, arriving Sunday.
Dalan & Alexis would prefer to cook early in the week, like Sunday or Monday early.
RB