[Loch-soilleir] Baronial Sucession.

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 10:00:15 PST 2010

The Coastal Regional Seneschal as requested that the following notice be posted to the Loch Soilleir Announcements List so that all would know the time line for the selection by the Crown, of a new Baron and Baroness of the Barony of Loch Soilleir.

Also please note that we maybe allowed a change from these instructions to allow for the Baronial Candidates to speak to the populace for no more than 5 minutes at the February Populace Meeting before the polling.  This is a matter that is under discussion.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra