[Loch-soilleir] basket hilt order

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:30:34 PST 2010

I need to pick up a couple sword & shield baskets, so am planning on doing an order from Ashcrfat-Baker.  If you get 3 or more, they are only $10 plus shipping.  I have a couple of their baskets - while they are nothing special, if you take a little time to add the wrist notch to them they're perfectly functional, & for the price can't be beat.

Available items:

sword basket - right handed, left handed, or universal

shield basket

greatsword quillions - 10" or 14"

www.ashcraftbaker.com to look at items

They make quite a bit of other stuff too, very inexpensive but I can't speak to the quality, I've only gotten their baskets.  For the prupose of this order, I want to limit it to baskets so that it can ship as quickly as possible.

If you're interested, email me back off list with what you want.  I'll place the order at the end of this week.

Madog