[Loch-soilleir] Ceramics anyone?

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 12:34:50 PDT 2010

I would like to do this - count me in!

--- On Sat, 7/3/10, Holly Compton <widow_elspet at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Holly Compton <widow_elspet at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Loch-soilleir] Ceramics anyone?
To: loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 9:14 PM

I spoke to a couple of people and asked if they were interested in a one night ceramics party.

I found a couple of places that do Adult parties like you send you kids to, but wheel and hand building.  Since we can all pick up some clay I am looking at wheel.

An educated guess is 35.00 for 6-9 on a weekday evening.
Some places sell wheel time also, so if you are interested in this you don't have to make a commitment.

This is not a promise to come, but just to get an idea of how many.

Thanks,
Maggie