[Loch-soilleir] Need Willing & Able Persons For Upcoming Demo in Crockett, TX

r t jerrivad at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 23:06:13 PDT 2010

My Lords
I have recently been up to my neck in LIFE, but this sounds to be something that I may be able to help with.  Should you still intend to do this demo, I would be willing to lend a hand, I do not fight, but have a small display I use to show students a bit of what we do.  Swords, Chain Mail, some different pieces of Armor, Shields and that sort of thing.
If I may be of assistance Let me know when and where.

In service to the Loch
 Lord Yamai

--- On Mon, 6/21/10, Ciarnat <Ciarnat at consolidated.net>