[Loch-soilleir] Gate's Edge Practice Sunday

george abercrombie georgeslebreton at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 20:31:48 PDT 2010

Just wanted to remind folks early that we will have Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
this Sunday.

Special guest His Highness Duke Ulsted,  fresh off his victory at crown this
past weekend. Come learn from one of the best the Kingdom has.

Come out and fight, come out and visit, come out and bee seen.
Practice starts at 3:pm at Meyers Park, see Gate's Edge web site for details

If you have never been out to our practice please give it a try

Georges le Breton