[Loch-soilleir] Tuesday night practice

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 07:37:20 PDT 2010

Thanks Alexis- I could make tonight but I am working on a new gambeson for
myself and one for the boy.  I want to get re-uped ASAP so it is out  of
the way before school starts next month but either my schedule or mother
nature has not been cooperating.   So if no one can do it tonight , I  will take
you up on your kind offer for next week.
Thanks again
Bors

In a message dated 7/13/2010 9:17:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,