[Loch-soilleir] Populace notes and Crockett demo

Harriotte robinson harriotterobinson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 08:57:53 PDT 2010

Kind Sir Mensch,
I do not have any of those lovely color hand outs, BUT...I have a CD of files
that I received at Hospitaler 101. The two-sided black ink 8 1/2 x 11 version,
which is 372k file could be easily printed with your home printer. It is a Word
doc and needs the local contact added at the end of the text... or just leave
the general SCA contact that is already there. If you would like this file, I
could forward it in the email.

Of course, the beautiful color, folded handouts are much, much nicer. If some
kind gentle can get you those, they would be a much better representation of who
we are.

Let me know if I can be of any small help.

Kathryn Gyles
(also a former sailor)