[Loch-soilleir] Packing Help

Lauren laurmm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:02:16 PDT 2010

I approved this message from Master Galen this morning... and I think the
system ate it (or I screwed up).  Anyway - here it is!

From: "Galen of Ockham, OP" <galen.of.ockham at gmail.com>
To: Loch Soilleir Announcements <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>, Barony
of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:57:26 -0500
Subject: Packing help!

 I dearly hate to ask help of the list, but I'm in fairly desperate straits.
We need to be out of our house by the end of the weekend, but despite having
packers/movers come in we're overwhelmed. Yes, my friends, ours is a family
of packrats.

If anyone is available this afternoon, tonight, tomorrow (Fri, Sat) and can
come help pack some boxes, I would be deeply appreciative. I can probably
even scare up some pizza or munchies to repay, and of course, lots of water!

If you can assist, I'm at 831 Rolling Run Ct in the Clear Lake area (near
Pineloch and Galveston Hwy) by the soccer fields.

Call for info: 210-792-7984

Humbly,
Galen

--