[Loch-soilleir] Brazoria Heritage Day Demo

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 16:03:35 PST 2010

I do not know the address.  If you follow the directions I gave, it will take you to the site.  The area is not large, and my pavillion will be set up right in front.  It is white with yellow trim.  There may be a sign in front of it, but I am not sure about that.   I plan on getting there about 9-9:30.  If you get there before I do, you may go ahead and start setting your things up.

The pavillion will be there because they have people that will help set it up, so I am going the day before for that. I look forward to seeing you there.

Penelope