[Loch-soilleir] Brazoria Day Demo Finale

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 07:01:12 PST 2010

I wanted to publicly thank Madog and Brylce for their participation in the Brazoria Heritage Day demo.  Madog gamely allowed others to see what it was like to "weild a sword" including his dear wife.  She not only demostrated needlework, but helped show fighting moves and oversaw children as they tried their hand.

Even though we may not see new members from this, we did peak a number of people's interest.  More importantly, we also were able to educate many about the Middle Ages.

Thank you Madog and Brylce.

Penelope