[Loch-soilleir] Howdy!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Mar 21 21:38:44 PDT 2010

Sure, Whitney!  Welcome to the Loch!
Fiber Arts for Loch Soilleir meets every 2nd Monday of the month at
my house - 207 Sweetgum St, League City.
UFO (Un-Finished Objects) meets every 1st & 3rd at my house -  which
is frequently fiber-related.
We try not to conflict with Scribal on the 4th Monday at Countess
Sara's house.
On the 5th Monday, and most Monday Holi-days, I frequently offer a
special sewing session.
(So, practically every Monday...)
If you have a special interest in a class, let me know in advance,
and I'll try to find a teacher.  Otherwise, it tends to be self-
regulated - bring a project or questions, and we'll make it work.

Here is the Loch website: http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/
and the Loch e-group: loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org