[Loch-soilleir] May Day Thanks

Diana Steelquist baroness_cateau at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 15:18:20 PDT 2010

Many thanks to all of you who came out and played this past weekend at the SCA May Day Birthday Bash.  I had a great time - even if it was a bit warm - and I hope all of you did too.  Especial thanks to all of you who helped set up, make hats, coordinate, donate, gate keep, cook and clean before during and after the event.  It's folks like you that keep me playing our crazy game!

Hugs,

Cateau d'Ardennes
"Deeds not words"