[Loch-soilleir] Queens set up info - aka Loch Rocks

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:34:04 PST 2010

Queens site set-up is going to start early in the morning:  Tristan wants to be at site from approximately 8-11 to power-wash the pavillion floor and pre-set the list fields.  If you are able to come up in the morning, you will be most welcome.  We'll shut things back down at 11 and start up again about 4 to finish setting the gate & pre-setting the kitchen.

Due to the weather, some of the set-up cannot be done until Saturday:  If the weather is horrible, we're going to fight under the pavillion.  If the weather looks good we will need many hands to set up pavillions for the royals, list-mistress & water.   I should be a nervous wreck about this, but as her Excellency said, the Loch Rocks and can handle game-day decisions.

If we fight outdoors, the list field will be between the big pavillion and the flag pole.  Camping will need to move over, possibly outside the traffic circle, to allow for this.

If you are day-tripping, please consider car-pooling.  You know how the site gets when it rains.

The Girl Scouts have an event planned Sunday afternoon at the camp, so we must have it cleaned up & vacated by noon.

We still need help with hospitaller duties & gate, general set-up and take down.
Can't wait to see you all there!

Rebekah
713-202-5060