[Loch-soilleir] (no subject)

Lauren laurmm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 05:37:27 PST 2010

As a reminder from your webminister, emails that contain nothing but a link
to a website you don't recognize are probably spam. Don't click on them, as
they can contain malicious scripts as well as being spammy and annoying.

These are making it past the filter because the email address sending them
is a member of the list whose moderation flag is clear because it has posted
non-spam messages in the past. I'm on my way to work this morning, but I'll
look into how to re-instate the moderation flag for this address.

I say "it" because I'm pretty sure they are being sent by a compromised
email program, or by a "duped" address, and not by the person herself.

-Anne