[Loch-soilleir] Huge thank you for a great event!

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 08:23:24 PST 2010

Good Morning!

Cael and I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who worked so hard for
yesterday's Queen's Champion.  From everyone that couldn't attend Sat but worked
tirelessly cooking, prepping the site, or doing all of the mundane details that
most don't see, to everyone that worked all day (and night!) Sat, you are all so
great and what makes the Loch the incredibly giving place that it is.

I believe we had 53 fighters in the list and it was pretty incredible to watch.
I personally think the new champion is pretty cool too!

Thank you again for a great event - the Loch rocks!!!

Rhi