[Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting in the Loch 11/22

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 12:10:24 PST 2010

Kathryn and I are coming.

Penelope

--- On Mon, 11/22/10, Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting in the Loch 11/22
To: "Loch Soilleir Announcements" <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 1:49 PM

Greetings, all!

Please come and join us tonight, Monday, November 22 as we
paint scrolls for the Crown and Kingdom. No experience is
required, and instruction is available. All materials are
provided.

Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for directions.
My number is 713-818-4916.

Please drop me a note if you will be attending so I can
plan accordingly.

Also, please note that December's meeting is cancelled due to the holidays.

January's meeting is tentatively scheduled to be held at Lady Anne's house.
More details will be posted once we are closer to that date.

See you soon! :)
Sara