[Loch-soilleir] Serpent's Tale Submission Time! demo for students CCISD

r t jerrivad at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 17:26:37 PST 2010

Lady Onora

  On the 3RD of November I had the pleasure of once again doing a class for Ms.Judy Lucas, at U of H Clear lake campus for gifted and talented students in CCISD schools.
 Over two days we did weaving to make belts for their garb we also, discussed clothing and social class. then the next class was on armor and weapons.
 Their were 23 students and 10 parents, I also answered questions on the SCA and gave out introduction sheets.

In service to the
Barony of Loch Soillier
Lord Yamai shel Yaffa