[Loch-soilleir] Box for troops in Iraq

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 16:34:15 PST 2010

    Holiday Greetings all!

    My young cousin is currently deployed in Iraq.  He has a large family and
many

    friends. That means he gets lots of packages from home.  He shares, but some
of

    the guys in his unit don't get packages from home.   He sent us a note on
    Facebook asking if we would send some mail for some of the other guys in the

    unit.
    If you would like to help send some love from Texas to some young men in
Iraq, I

    will have an empty APO box at Loch Yule.  I will pay the postage and mark
the

    box from the SCA.
    We send junk food and candy.  Examples are nuts, jerky, candy (no chocolate
b/c

    it melts--no glass jars.)  We also send DVD's, small games and such.  They
are

    on night missions and boredom is an issue during the day.
    Or, maybe you would just like to put a card or note in the box.
    Yours In Service.
    Maggie
    HL Magdalen von Hallenberg
    AKA..Widow Elspet and Elies le Galice
    Feel free to email or find my on FB as Maggie Hallenberg.