[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewer's Guild

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 8 14:11:01 PDT 2010

OK, we'll be happy to taste with you!  See you tonight.

Matt Gilson / DI43

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-soilleir-bounces+matt.gilson-1=nasa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:loch-soilleir-bounces+matt.gilson-1=nasa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of harriotte robinson
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 4:09 PM
To: Loch Soilleir Announcements
Subject: Re: [Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewer's Guild

My Good Lord,
I will be attending. I am going to try and get a few different beers at
Spec's before I get there. I am getting (I hope) an IPA, Amber Ale, Porter
(sweet) and an oatmeal stout. I want to hear comments from the pro's as to
what we are tasting.

Here's hoping Spec's will have some representatives.

I am thinking of brewing an oatmeal stout.... but for no good reason. I
think I should have a taste before I try.

Kathryn