[Loch-soilleir] Scribal Guild - Monday October 25

Lauren laurmm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 19:34:42 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Loch!

Scribal Guild will be meeting tomorrow, October 25, at 7:30 PM at my
(Anne's) house in Clear Lake. I live near the intersection of Bay Area
Boulevard and Middlebrook, near the Big Blue Boeing Building and UHCL. If
you need directions, please email me at LaurMM at gmail.com. Be aware that I am
working until 6pm tomorrow, so I might not email you back until then.

For those with magical GPS capabilities, my address is

16307 Heatherdale Drive
Houston, 77059

Join us as we paint scrolls for the Kingdom. No experience is necessary, and
supplies will be provided.

Please RSVP if you'll be coming, so that I know how many people to prepare
for!

Yours in service,
Anne