[Loch-soilleir] Brag-and-Stitch Night at Willoc's on Monday

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Thu Sep 2 21:31:12 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Gentles of the Loch!

I plan to host a "Brag & Stitch" evening Monday night (Labor Day),
starting about 4pm, and running until 9pm.  Come and work on your
garb for the upcoming Fall season.  Or come and entertain us with the
wonders you have seen on your travels over the summer.  The kitchen
table will be prepared for heavy sewing devices, the washing tub
ready to pre-wash new-bought fabric, the common room with comfortable
seating and good lighting for hand-work, and the back room clear and
ready for laying out wide swaths of fabric.
The communal soup pot should be hot by 5pm.  If you have a spare
vegetable to toss in or a loaf of bread to share, it would be welcome.

My house is a 207 Sweetgum St, League City.  This is on the west side
of I-45, near the intersection of FM518 & Bay Area Blvd.  f you need
directions, call me on Monday at 281-316-0764.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig