[Loch-soilleir] No Fighter Practice (any armouring going on?)

Curt Gunz curtgunz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:22:16 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Since the rain looks like it is going to stay and therefore no fighter
practice, is there going to be any activities such as armouring or
anything that a newbie and his son can get in on?

Let me know 'cause we have cleared the evening and are looking to play
somewhere. :)

--Curt the newbie who has been hanging around (SCA name withheld
[because I have not got one yet])

 &

--Jonathan the 12 year old who has been hanging around with his newbie
dad (SCA name withheld [because he can't seem to narrow it down to
just one])